devel/doxygen: Does anyone need the PDF docs built?

Naram Qashat cyberbotx at cyberbotx.com
Fri Jun 21 05:11:58 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I have been sitting on an update for devel/doxygen, but have not submitted it
because I am unable to build the PDF docs for it. I have yet to get a reply from
doxygen's developer about this.

The error I get seems to be related to the teTeX distribution that FreeBSD
currently defaults to. I have not tested with TeXLive, but if it doesn't build
with teTeX, then it wouldn't help to test TeXLive.

What I would like to know is if there is anyone who actually needs these PDF
docs to be built. I'm starting to lean towards just removing these docs from
building, making it so the only docs available are HTML docs. These docs existed
whether or not you wanted the PDF docs, as long as the HTMLDOCS option was selected.

I would like to get the update to doxygen out as soon as possible, so the sooner
I see replies about this, the sooner I can push out an update.

Thanks,
Naram Qashat