Recent dialog4ports update

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:43:15 UTC 2013

First, thanks for the recent change to dialog4ports to tag new options with
a '+'. It's a feature I have wanted for a long time!

But I see the ports(7) man page has not been updated with any of this
information. It still claims that ports uses dialog(1) There is no
indication of this in dialog4ports(1), which mostly just points people at
dialog(1). Of course, the dialog(1) page says nothing about it nor does
UPDATING. I had to find it in svn commits. Most users will probably never
look there.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com