net/remmina-plugin-rdp is broken by net/freerdp

Koichiro IWAO meta at vmeta.jp
Thu Jun 20 08:53:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:51:08AM +0300, Volodymyr Kostyrko wrote:
> "Bad Request", "Forbidden" and "Not Found" doesn't look like a network
> issue.
>
> Looks like the file is badly named. The project name on github is
> capitaized, but the port name is not. The file is present and can be
> fetched from
> http://cloud.github.com/downloads/FreeRDP/Remmina/Remmina-1.0.0.tar.gz
> (again, file name is capitalized).

No, filename is not the issue.  My port does not try to fetch a file
named "remmina-1.0.0.tar.gz". Non-capitalized filename is just used when
*save as*.

I never reproduce fetch failures you two faced with. I can success fully
fetch distfiles. Please see my log: http://w.vmeta.jp/temp/remmina_fetch_log.txt

I considered differences between me and you two... that's a country.
You two are faced with the same problem of "Bad Request", and live in
Russia right? I guess that there's some trouble connecting from Russia.
Any ideas about fetch failues?

--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`
meta <meta at vmeta.jp>