devel/subversion: Module mod_dav_svn gets not build, breaks Apache 24 DAV/SVN installations!

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 19 21:46:42 UTC 2013

Hello, Charles.
You wrote 20 июня 2013 г., 0:32:13:

>> Can someone help?

CS> For testing, I just built subversion-1.8.0 against Apache-2.2.24 directly via:

CS>   ./configure --enable-mod-activation
CS> --with-apr=/usr/local/apache2
CS> --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs

CS> ...which produced mod_dav_svn.so, and even activated it in Apache's httpd.conf.
 Here  ARE  problem  in  port,  update/fix  will  be  submitted in 10
 minutes.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>