ports && 10-CURRENT

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at komquats.com
Wed Jun 19 13:32:43 UTC 2013

You don't understand. devel/imake is a fine piece of software but people do
not want to install more software than they have to. net/vnc comes with
it's own integrated Xserver. Using this logic we should integrate
x11-servers/xorg into it too. Neither makes sense. The only reason to use
devel/imake is if net/vnc _installs_ its own imake, which it does not.
There's no reason to install more software just to build other software if
we don't need it. It's extra baggage.

I'll put net/vnc on my list of 10-exp builds that need fixing.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>