Can\'t build Xorg --> make failed for ports-mgmt/pkg

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 19:12:04 UTC 2013

> First you should update your port tree, there is pkg 1.0.13.
>
> Are you building pkg on -CURRENT ?

According to the output I would say yes '--- pkg-static ---' is bmake only :)

second this error is odd because sqlite3_shell is from external/sqlite3/shell.c
which is build before, pkg-static being the last thing built the build process
should have yelled at you before.

Are you sure your workdir was really clean before starting building? I know
portmaster is supposed to clean it for you.

regards,
Bapt

======

Sorry for the last mail, I hit resend on my blackberry by mistake.

Yes its clean in fact I also tried make clean and make when I noticed
portmaster failed.

I didn't notice the upgrade because I add just installed the machine
and ports 2 days ago!

So I've updated my ports with portsnap, now trying portmaster gives me
a different error:

--- main.o ---
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
main.c: In function 'main':
main.c:315: warning: implicit declaration of function 'pkg_status'
main.c:315: warning: nested extern declaration of 'pkg_status'
main.c:316: error: 'PKG_STATUS_UNINSTALLED' undeclared (first use in this functi
on)
main.c:316: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:316: error: for each function it appears in.)
main.c:318: error: expected ')' before 'PKG_EXEC_NAME'
main.c:320: error: 'PKG_STATUS_NODB' undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:324: error: 'PKG_STATUS_NOPACKAGES' undeclared (first use in this functio
n)
main.c:328: error: 'PKG_STATUS_ACTIVE' undeclared (first use in this function)
*** [main.o] Error code 1

Thanks