Unable to print from firefox

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed Jun 12 09:23:42 UTC 2013

 Le 12/06/2013 ? 11:19:09+0200, Leslie Jensen a écrit

> I can't say I have a solution but this has been bugging me of and on for
> a long time. Sometimes it works well, sometimes I just get a lot of
> paper from the printer with garbage on it.

Since longtime I got a big problem to print anything from Firefox, I alway
get something, many many time it's very bad (font problem) but I alway have
something and that's enough for me (even not very satisfying ).

And I never got any problem with chromium.

In fact I install chromium just for that.

> If you search the archive you'll see the problem has been discussed before.
>
> My solution is to have a VirtualBox Windows installation where I can
> print if really needed.

Well....yes I can do that....but well....got a VM just for print....

Thanks for you answer.

Regards.

JAS
--