missing/changed config options on various ports

Vincent Hoffman vince at unsane.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 13:32:38 UTC 2013

Hi,
I've got a machine running poudriere to build package, at my last update
(around midday BST) the optsions for a number of ports seem to have
vanished or changed oddly

====>> Options changed, deleting: exim-4.80.1_2.txz
====>> Pkg: AUTH_CRAM_MD5 AUTH_PLAINTEXT AUTH_SPA CDB CONTENT_SCAN DAEMON DISABLE_D_OPT DKIM DNSDB DSEARCH EMBEDDED_PERL ICONV IPV6 LMTP LSEARCH MAILDIR MYSQL NIS OLD_DEMIME PAM PASSWD SA_EXIM SPF SQLITE SUID TLS
====>> New:
====>> Options changed, deleting: p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.3.2_8.txz
====>> Pkg: AS_ROOT DKIM GNUPG RAZOR SPAMC SSL
====>> New:
====>> Options changed, deleting: mediatomb-0.12.1_10.txz
====>> Pkg: CURL EXTERNAL_TRANSCODING FFMPEG FFMPEGTHUMBNAILER JS LIBEXIF MYSQL SQLITE TAGLIB
====>> New: CURL EXTERNAL_TRANSCODING FFMPEG FFMPEGTHUMBNAILER JS LIBEXIF MYSQL MYSQL SQLITE SQLITE TAGLIB

doing a make config in the relevent port directories seems to confirm something is up
root at bsdpkgbuild:/usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin # make config
===> No options to configure
root at bsdpkgbuild:/usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin # cd -
root at bsdpkgbuild:/usr/ports/mail/exim # make config
===> No options to configure

I'm guessing this is related to the removal of the old options framework?
should I put in PRs for the individual ports or is there a more general plan in effect?

Thanks,
Vince