Introducing py-pkg: Python wrappers for libpkg (pkgng)

Marin Atanasov Nikolov dnaeon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:29:41 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've been working on getting Python wrappers for libpkg (pkgng) for the
past few weeks and I think that I've reached the point to actually announce
it :)

Anyway, straight to the point.

You can find on the below listed links information about the libpkg Python
wrappers along with example usage, documentation and of course the code
repository.

* Introduction to py-pkg along with example usage [1]
* Github repository of py-pkg [2]
* Sphinx documentation of py-pkg [3]

If there's interest in py-pkg I can also submit a PR for adding this to the
Ports Tree.

Regards,
Marin

[1]: http://unix-heaven.org/py-pkg