Can't build devel/qt4-corelib any more -- help?

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Sat Jun 1 22:34:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 02, 2013 at 01:26:31AM +0300, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> David Wolfskill <david at catwhisker.org> writes:
>
> > ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/arch/qatomic_arch.h:96:4: error: #error "Qt has not been ported to this architecture"
>
> This usually indicates that Qt3 headers are being picked instead of the
> Qt4 ones when building; I guess we never really got around to properly
> fixing this.
>
> Can you try removing qt3 while building?

I have a scheduled update for that system set for tomorrow morning.

However, I note that there appear to be no qt* ports installed currently:

albert(9.1-S)[9] popd
/var/db/pkg
albert(9.1-S)[10] echo qt*
echo: No match.
albert(9.1-S)[11]

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Taliban: Evil men with guns afraid of truth from a 14-year old girl.