Portmaster is complaining about QT3 that <i donot understand

Edwin L. Culp W. edwinlculp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:50:52 UTC 2013

# portmaster -a
===>>> Gathering distinfo list for installed ports

===>>> Starting check of installed ports for available updates

===>>> The misc/kdehier port has been deleted: Has expired: Depends on QT3
===>>> Aborting update

===>>> Killing background jobs
Terminated
===>>> Exiting

I have kdehier4 installed with no problem.  I can use portmaster for
specific ports with no problem.  I have no idea where to look except
UPDATING.

I have followed UPDATING and had done

portmaster -x \*-4.10.5\* -r kdelibs-4\*

all went well and now I am seeing the error in portmaster that I use to
keep my ports up to date.   My freebsd information follows:

# uname -a
FreeBSD home.encontacto.net 9.1-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p5 #542
r253796: Tue Jul 30 06:45:17 CDT 2013
root at home.encontacto.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ENCONTACTO
 amd64

Any suggestions appreciated,