easiest way to "roll back" to firefox version 21?

John Reynolds johnjen at reynoldsnet.org
Fri Jul 26 19:49:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Is there an "easy" way to install the port/package for Firefox version
21? I'm trying to install version 22 out of a fresh ports tree and
having nothing but trouble with it.

1) The "Show All Bookmarks" feature that brings up another dialog
allowing you to manipulate current bookmarks is not working at all. In a
virgin install (new profile, in a "tmp" account with no prior dotfiles,
nothing) this window comes up as empty--just three panes but no
"History/Downloads/Tags/All Bookmarks", etc. in the left column,
nothing. It will also not "import" bookmarks from a known good JSON file.

2) I keep having the "back arrow" not work. I'll click a link in a page
and then the back arrow is still grayed out like it's the first page in
a tab. Right click to get the context menu also shows "Back" as grayed
out and not available.

First off is anybody else seeing these two behaviors with FF 22?
Secondly, how can I "roll back" to build FF 21?

thx

-Jr