Building db5 with clang 3.3

Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de
Thu Jul 25 13:49:31 UTC 2013

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:39:27 +0200
Matthias Andree <mandree at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

Thanks your work and the swift response.

> Regarding libc++ and 9.1-RELEASE, should not the libc++ port be fixed
> so that it works on 9.1-RELEASE, too?  Maybe 8.X is out of reach, but
> aligned_alloc does not seem too intrusive, or is it?

Afaik aligned_alloc is fairly trivial, putting it where I did (inlined
in cstdlib) might be a little bit dirty though.

I'd suggest you contact the maintainer kwm at FreeBSD.org directly, I would
like to see full clang 3.3 incl. a current libc++ on 9.1-RELEASE too.

> Best regards,
> Matthias

Cheers,
Michael