[HEADSUP] New mailing pkg-fallout

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Thu Jul 18 19:04:16 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-17 18:57, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If you are a committer or if you are maintainer it is highly recommanded for
> you to subscribe to the pkg-fallout mailing list.
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-pkg-fallout
>
> This list receive all the failures mails from the package building cluster.
> Please keep in eye on this list and make sure none of your ports or the ports
> you care about are failing.
>
> Right now the mailing list receive the failures from the experimental package
> building for pkgng packages.
>
> Soon we will add a continuous building server which will have stricter QA rules.
>
> regards,
> Bapt

Hm, I just picked the bugzilla44 port and struggle over the logs.

> ===>  de-bugzilla-4.4 conflicts with installed package(s):
>       bugzilla-4.2.6
>
>       They install files into the same place.
>       Please remove them first with pkg_delete(1).
> *** Error code 1

But I found no hint in the log that bugzilla-4.2.6 was installed before. [1]

The same issue for was raised for the de-bugzilla port, I suspect (ru|ja)-bugzilla44 and (de|ru|ja)-bugzilla will fail with the same issue.

Is it possible that the new builds do not start with a clean build environment?

[1]
http://beefy1.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/83i386-default/2013-07-17_14h38m27s/logs/de-bugzilla-4.4.log
http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/83amd64-default/2013-07-17_14h39m18s/logs/de-bugzilla-4.4.log

Maybe someone can enlighten my