timeout on ports/177991 - astro/qlandkartegt

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Wed Jul 17 18:52:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

may someone please have a look at ports/177991? It's a rather simple update
to astro/qlandkartegt and sitting there since about three months - in fact,
even I forgot about it as I'm using the updated port for testing purposes
(not to mention a crash fixed by this PR, but that seems to be specific to
my setup, or I'm the last remaining user of that port).
I just sent in an updated patch to have it apply cleanly and to upgrade
the port to the really current version.

Thanks,
Christoph

--