name of a port that builds on 10-CURRENT but not 9?

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 21:45:47 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am making a port and need to see a good working example of how to
> make it so it will not compile on less then 10-CURRENT

What exactly do you mean by 10-CURRENT? Head today, head this year, head
since 9 was branched? In any case, check OSVERSION. A great many ports may
be looked at for examples. E.g. graphics/blender. See the FreeBSD Porter's
Handbook 12.6. There is a list of every OSVERSION bump, but I can't
remember exactly where it is, but  to check for 10, check if OSVERSION
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com