CFT: dovecot2-pigeonhole (sieve) users

Mark Felder feld at feld.me
Wed Jul 3 19:15:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone reading this list is a Dovecot2 user that can spend a
few minutes testing a patch to the pigeonhole port.

Basically, there's a conflict between mail/dovecot2 and
mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole that breaks the ability to use pkgng with those
ports. What I need from you is to test this patch and let me know if you
experience any problems with utilizing pigeonhole (sieve). It should be an
instantaneous result: either it works and lets you make changes, or it
doesn't. My brief testing proved that it binds to the correct port and
responds, but I don't have a proper test environment to go further.

The main difference is that the dovecot2-pigeonhole port could now be
installed in a PREFIX if needed and its docs and headers are in their own
directories: %%PREFIX%%/share/doc/dovecot-pigeonhole/ and
%%PREFIX%%/lib/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole/sieve/

The attached is an svn diff. Your feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks