FreeBSD Port: openfire-3.7.1_1,1

marko.cupac marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Tue Jan 29 16:03:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have discovered that jingle nodes plugin does not work because of
file jinglenodes/i18n/jingleNodes_i18n.properties. It needs to be
renamed to jinglenodes_i18n.properties (notice small N), as suggested
on the following webpage:
http://community.igniterealtime.org/thread/46479

So, after I stopped the server, removed jinglenodes folder, unpacked
jingleNodes.jar, changed jingleNodes_i18n.properties to
jinglenodes_i18n.properties, re-packed jingleNodes.jar, moved it to
plugins directory and started server, i got 'Jingle Nodes' menu tab.

Is it possible to fix this so that default install works out of the
box, without needing to do above procedure?

--
Marko Cupać