How do I download a deleted port from svnweb?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:00:20 UTC 2013

Hi,
I want to download a deleted port from svnweb (svnweb.freebsd.org),
but it doesn't seem like ViewVC has the "Tarball download" enabled, so
how do I get it? (downloading file by file is too cumbersome)
Note: before people start getting all worked up; the reason I want to
download this deleted port is to see if I can adapt / update it to a
newer version of the program. There - no need for long tirades about
the dangers of using deprecated ports now.

FWIW, I tried cvsweb too (it has "Download this directory in
tarball"), but couldn't find out how to download a specific revision
of a port. Is there a way?

--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen