[patch] new port games/chocolate-doom, need a bit of help

Jason Helfman jgh at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 17 17:15:46 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 06:44:44AM -0800, Jakub Lach thus spake:
>OK, I sincerely hope it's last iteration, but I also believe
>it's the best one so far:
>
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojlhgl7qqarti8e/chocolate-doomv2.shar
>
>(disabling opl was dropped by upstream, and option has no effect,
>also a cleaner, more precise description/message.)

That worked. If you modify the last bits of the pkg-plist, I think it is
ready to go...

@dirrmtry share/icons
@dirrmtry share/applications/screensavers
@dirrmtry share/applications

Here is the new buildlog.
http://meatwad.mouf.net/rubick/tb/logs/9.0-RELEASE-amd64-FreeBSD/chocolate-doom-1.7.0.log

I would recommend to either write a patch (and submit upstream), or file a
bug, that enables/disables documentation installation. ie. PORTDOCS.

If not, that is okay, too, but it is good if the build process can respect
this.

Nice work!

-jgh

--