FreeBSD related NKIs for robotfindskitten

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at freebsd.org
Mon Jan 14 14:34:26 UTC 2013

I recently updated games/robotfindskitten to the latest version. One of the
nice new features is that fact that non kitten items (nki) are no longer
hard coded in the source.

This allows you to add additional nki to the game fairly easily so I
started to make a list of freebsd related history, inside jokes, and random
cultural references.

Once the list gets large enough, I will add it to the port so I am asking
for some help from the community to compile a nice long list. If you have
anything to add, please let me know.

My current list can be found here: https://gist.github.com/4521897

Thanks