Citrix

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 2 16:40:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

> It would be nice to be able to use version 12.1 of the receiver.  I
> know you have to download it yourself but it expects an old version
> which can no longer be found.  It would be nice if you would put down
> where you can make changes so that you can build a more recent
> version.  It does have to go into /etc/make.conf to make changes but
> that if for a certification.  I know I need this to connect to my work
> so will go back to Linux until I can get a work around for this.

Not sure what version of FreeBSD you're running, but assuming it's 9.x,
try applying this patch:

http://people.freebsd.org/~mjg/patches/stable9-pipe2-full.diff

and rebuilding and installing world/kernel. Then grab this patch:

http://meatwad.mouf.net/~swills/citrix_ica.diff

to the port. Please test and let me know if it works. If it does, we'll
see about getting those committed.

Thanks,
Steve