mail/thunderbird builds with enigmail even though not selected in options

Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de
Fri Feb 22 03:28:50 UTC 2013

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:15:30 -0600
"Joseph A. Nagy, Jr" <jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 02/21/13 21:07, Michael Gmelin wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:36:45 -0600

> >> No, but after multiple svn updates and one or two complete ports
> >> tree removals between builds, I was hoping it wasn't necessary.
> >
> > If you say "ports tree removal", does that include /var/db/ports/*?
> >
> No, just an 'rm -rf /usr/ports/*'

Ah ok. In case you want to completely clean up and start from scratch
(like you assumed you would after removing the ports tree)
removing /var/db/ports/* might be a good idea, since all OPTIONS are
stored in there (make rmconfig should do the trick as well). Don't
think this is the root of your current problem, but might be helpful
for future endeavours.

--
Michael Gmelin