mail/thunderbird builds with enigmail even though not selected in options

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 03:19:09 UTC 2013

On 02/21/13 21:17, John Marshall wrote:
> On 22/02/2013 14:09, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr wrote:
>> Ports enigmail has been updated? My complaint with the former ports
>> enigmail was it kept crashing Thunderbird.
>
> There is no Enigmail port. It disappeared back in October 2012.

It's still pulled in by the ports system. Potatoe potatoe (that really
doesn't come off the same in text, heh).

> If you have removed all traces of Enigmail packages on your system, and
> you cannot delete the Enigmail Add-on from Thunderbird (I haven't tried
> since the integration), I suggest building Thunderbird WITH the Enigmail
> option and see if that brings your Enigmail up to date (1.5.1).

Worth a try. I miss using enigmail.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt