mail/thunderbird builds with enigmail even though not selected in options

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:36:54 UTC 2013

On 02/21/13 19:45, Bernt Hansson wrote:
> 2013-02-22 02:18, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr skrev:
>> Is anyone else having an issue with enigmail-1.4.6 (re)building with
>> mail/thunderbird even though it's not selected? I"ve had it not selected
>> for two updates now and it's still listed in add-ons. I'm wanting to try
>> the one from addons.mozilla.org but I can't enable it with 1.4.6
>> installed concurrently.
>
> Have you tried:
>
> cd mail/thunderbird && make rmconfig && make

No, but after multiple svn updates and one or two complete ports tree
removals between builds, I was hoping it wasn't necessary.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt