mail/thunderbird builds with enigmail even though not selected in options

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:34:00 UTC 2013

On 02/21/13 19:47, John Marshall wrote:
> On 22/02/2013 12:18, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr wrote:
>> Is anyone else having an issue with enigmail-1.4.6 (re)building with
>> mail/thunderbird even though it's not selected? I"ve had it not selected
>> for two updates now and it's still listed in add-ons. I'm wanting to try
>> the one from addons.mozilla.org but I can't enable it with 1.4.6
>> installed concurrently.
>
> See /usr/ports/UPDATING for 20121010.
>
> Enigmail is now (optionally) integrated with Thunderbird. You need to

I am aware of this, but the enigmail in ports causes current Thunderbird
to crash when you try to do anything useful with it (unless enigmail in
ports has been updated to 1.5.0). I don't want the enigmail in ports.
Period.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt