Firefox 19.0,1 crashes at startup

Edwin L. Culp W. edwinlculp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 20:19:29 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Florian Smeets <flo at smeets.im> wrote:

> On 21.02.13 20:34, Frank Seltzer wrote:
> > I am getting this on 2 machines, both at 9.1-STABLE FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE #0
> > r247001.  Both have GENERIC kernel, no edits.  Both have the linux module
> > loaded if that matters.
> >

> Can you apply this patch
>
> http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=246858
>
> to your stable/9 checkout, rebuild/install world and try to rebuild
> firefox?
>
> Thanks,
> Florian

I am running yesterdays kernel and just upgraded firefox this morning and
am writing this email on it with no problems.  The only difference is the
kernel is not Generic but that is probably a disadvantage for me.

I bet Florian's suggestion will fix it.

ed

--
Bienes Raíces in Coatepec, Veracruz, Mexico

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inmobiliaria-Bienes-Raices-httpEcoManiainfo/102249989850215?sk=photos_albums