x11-wm/windowmaker fails on undefined reference

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:17:34 UTC 2013

On 02/19/13 12:03, Rainer Hurling wrote:
> On 19.02.2013 18:44 (UTC+2), Joseph A. Nagy, Jr wrote:
>> On 02/19/13 11:38, Daniel Nebdal wrote:
>>> Right, so it does find it - it just neglects to set the right flag
>>> later. If I manage to both find the time and reproduce it, I can dig a
>>> bit - though you're more likely to get a usful answer if someone that
>>> actually knows about this chimes in in the meantime. :)
>>>

>>> --
>>> Daniel Nebdal
>> <snip>
>>
>> I hope it's soon, I'm running on a cached wmaker session (I deinstalled
>> to install libwraster, see previous thread). I have some other window
>> managers installed but I haven't been able to launch them from slim, yet.
>>

> As an ugly workaround you can deinstall devel/libinotify, install
> windowmaker and after that reinstall devel/libinotify.
>
> HTH,
> Rainer Hurling

That seems to have done it. Very crufty fix. Thanks for the help folks. (:

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt