WRKDIRPREFIXPORTSDIR?

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 10 20:47:47 UTC 2013

On 10/02/2013 20:11, meta wrote:
> I have another question now. Build on redports, ${WRKDIRPREFIX}${PORTSDIR}
> is not suitable referring another port's ${WRKDIR}. Variables are set
> like below on redports.
>
> WRKDIRPREFIX=/work
> WRKDIR=/work/a/ports/CATEGORY/PORTNAME/work
> PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
>
> Which variables do I have to look to get "a/ports" or "/a/ports" ?

If you have to *set* those variables on redports, then something is
pretty broken.  The whole point of redports is to test the behaviour of
ports: having to recode the port specially so it will work there is
counter productive.

Redports should set all the relevant variables to appropriate values
when it runs, so your port can find everything it needs just by using
the standard formula.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--