FreeBSD Port: wbar-2.3.4 upgrade

Leslie Jensen leslie at eskk.nu
Fri Feb 8 15:36:37 UTC 2013

2013-02-08 15:23, Nicola Vitale skrev:
> Hi,
>
>> [2013/2/7 Leslie Jensen <leslie at eskk.nu>]
>> I'm now getting wbar in the middle of the screen standing vertically even
>> though I use the command
>>
>> wbar -above-desk -bpress -pos bottom -nanim 7
>
> I have just tried that command and it works fine on my system: wbar is
> placed on the bottom of the screen. What is the contents of your
> configuration file?
>
> Best regards.

Can this be helpful?

Whole command: wbar -bpress -above-desk -pos bottom -vbar -nanim 10.0
appending output to nohup.out
SettingsDialog hid!
Saving in ~/.wbar ...

Saving failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/bin/wbarconf", line 780, in buttonSaveClicked
     saveconf(self.configuration, wbarcommand)
   File "/usr/local/bin/wbarconf", line 736, in saveconf
     if (cfile.closed == False):
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'cfile' referenced before assignment