No examples or default configuration for mail/dovecot2 ?

Greg Rivers gcr+freebsd-ports at tharned.org
Tue Dec 24 03:21:53 UTC 2013

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013, Herbert J. Skuhra wrote:

> Can you show the output of 'head -n 10 work/dovecot-2.2.9/config.log'?
> Have you tried to run 'make rmconfig' before building the port?

I found the problem.  This host still had ports-mgmt/portconf installed,
which apparently doesn't play well with the new options framework.  (I
thought I'd removed it.)

I deleted portconf and now mail/dovecot2 installs correctly.

Thanks for looking at it, and my apologies for wasting your time.

--
Greg