[kde-freebsd] Error using CMake similar to error from earlier list post

Joe Nosay superbisquit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:42:43 UTC 2013

Thank you.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:42 AM, David Naylor <dbn at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi Joe,
>
> I'm listening!
>
> I've read through your thread on KDE-FreeBSD and Ports-FreeBSD however I
> am a
> bit fuzzy as to the issues.
>
> Are these specific to clang, FreeBSD >= 10 or some other trigger?  How
> would I
> go about reproducing these errors?
>
> I'm happy to work with you to resolve these issues.
>
> Regards
>
> On Tuesday, 10 December 2013 04:25:58 Joe Nosay wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Joe Nosay <superbisquit at gmail.com>
> wrote:

As suggested somewhat by the patch in/for kopete. I tried adding the
function to the file in question. What I did resulted in no change.

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to:
/usr/home/raspycat/traverso/work/traverso-0.49.2
[  0%] Building CXX object
src/engine/CMakeFiles/traversoaudiobackend.dir/AudioDeviceThread.o
/usr/home/raspycat/traverso/work/traverso-0.49.2/src/engine/AudioDeviceThread.cpp:65:30:
error: use of undeclared identifier 'pthread_self'

[I see this as a solution to that :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11488361/lldb-error-use-of-undeclared-identifierbut
how do I implement it as an applied patch ?]
                if (pthread_setschedparam (pthread_self(), SCHED_FIFO,
&param) != 0) {}

[This was set in kopete and comes up in AudioDeviceThread.cpp as

#ifdef POSIX
extern "C"{
#include </usr/include/pthread.h>
#include </usr/include/unistd.h>
}
#endif]
                                           ^
/usr/home/raspycat/traverso/work/traverso-0.49.2/src/engine/AudioDeviceThread.cpp:138:30:
error: use of undeclared identifier 'pthread_self'
                if (pthread_setschedparam (pthread_self(), SCHED_FIFO,
&param) != 0) {

 http://clang.debian.net/logs/2011-09-11/traverso_0.49.2-4_lsid64c.buildlog

The log shows that the CLang errors also occurs on other operating systems.
I solved the Tsar.h problem with some help.