Error using CMake similar to error from earlier list post

Joe Nosay superbisquit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 09:25:59 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Joe Nosay <superbisquit at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Since this a CLang problem which has occurred and will occur in software
with the same or similar type of instructions, it may be of use to make a
patch for all qtX software and others with the same problem.

Me "Did I do the patch right?"
KDE FreeBSD "Did you hear something?"
Ports FreeBSD "Nope, not at all."

GCC patchiness popping up here and there. I can see it and so can others.

KDE FreeBSD "What was that?"
Ports FreeBSD "Nothing, nothing at all."

These problems also show up on Debian and other systems transitioning to
CLang for the compiler. Errors of the same type happen on software not in
ports or natively part of kde3/4.

KDE FreeBSD " There goes that noise again."
Ports FreeBSD "Just ignore it."