Force Dependent ports OPTIONS

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 5 11:45:41 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 05:42:15PM +0600, Muhammad Moinur Rahman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Let us suppose I am porting an application which depends on Openssl. But
> not only OpenSSL, OpenSSL has to have some options enabled which are not
> enabled by default. How can I force changing the knob?
>
> Slave port is an option I have thought. But anything else? Thanks in
> advance.

Creating a slave port will be a nightmare for openssl, what option are you
depending on? is it intrusive, does it make sense to have it by default?

Those are the questions, depending on answers the good way could be to remove
the option from the openssl port and activate by default the feature.

regards,
Bapt