build error on gnupg if KDNS selected (with poudriere)

geoffroy desvernay dgeo at centrale-marseille.fr
Mon Dec 2 11:46:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm not sure if the problem is gnupg's port, poudriere or ?

Using 'KDNS' option of security/gnupg make this port depend on dns/adns
(via MKDNS_LIB_DEPENDS=      libadns.so:${PORTSDIR}/dns/adns).

Never happened here before ports/183955 (that's why I cc mat@)

This seems to work with make install or portmaster, but fails with
poudriere (see
http://ftp.ec-m.fr/pkg/logs/bulk/9i386-default-std/2013-12-02_08h10m32s/logs/errors/gnupg-2.0.22.log)

Same error occurs with any combination of 9.2 or 10-BETA3, amd64 or i386.

I'm not familiar enought with new options framework to understand this,
but I hope I soon will :)
--
*geoffroy desvernay*
C.R.I - Administration systèmes et réseaux