I just signed “Speaker of the Lok Sabha Shrimati Meira Kumar: Send the RTI (Amendment) Bill, 2013 to a Standing Committee/Select Committee ”

Nataraj S Narayan mail at change.org
Fri Aug 30 11:24:06 UTC 2013

Hey,

I just signed the petition "Speaker of the Lok Sabha Shrimati Meira Kumar: Send the RTI (Amendment) Bill, 2013 to a Standing Committee/Select Committee " and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 15,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/speaker-of-the-lok-sabha-shrimati-meira-kumar-send-the-rti-amendment-bill-2013-to-a-standing-committee-select-committee?share_id=BNVaxcBJRL&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_invitation

Thanks!
Nataraj

You're receiving this message because Nataraj S Narayan sent you an email through Change.org's petition sharing tool. Change.org has not stored your email address. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond directly to Nataraj S Narayan at natarajsn at gmail.com.