Fwd: Re: CFT: vlc 2.0.8 (with two PRs applied)

Florent Peterschmitt florent at peterschmitt.fr
Thu Aug 29 18:14:59 UTC 2013

Le 29/08/2013 20:08, Juergen Lock a écrit :
>>> Is this using intel kms?  radeon kms?  Seems at least radeon kms doesn't
>>> do xv with all cards yet, and vdpau even less so:
>>>
>>> 	https://wiki.freebsd.org/AMD_GPU
>>
>> I don't use any of them, but It's an ATI card.
>>
> Hmm maybe you are and don't know it?

Nope, at all :) It’s impossible since my kernel conf is custom (GENERIC
without drivers I don't use in fact) and don't include radeonkms drivers
nor drm2. Then, these modules aren't loaded.

The X.org drivers are those from the port tree and are not development
ones that use KMS ;)

--
Florent Peterschmitt           | Please:
florent at peterschmitt.fr        |  * Avoid HTML/RTF in E-mail.