We are inviting sellers, buyers & brokers to they can assess our know how for private e-trading / without risk.

BETA V2 by J.Magnani v2pointzero at speedy.com.ar
Wed Aug 21 20:19:29 UTC 2013

For some translations, we use and recommend http://translate.google.com / for use the interactivity of the e-mail you must change the "option format text towards HTML".

If you are seller and want increase your sales "placing" its products around the world, as also if you are buyer and you want make private purchases in wholesalers markets of worldwide; We are brokers / traders and we are customizing our "know how": (1) to operate and manage private negotiations "by digital means" removing any default risk between parties (seller, buyer & broker/s) as also in turn (2) to each purchase / sale in wich we are part "as bróker", via our systems of operating leverage "we create and we develop their corresponding private market". For more info we invite to read our new proposal Aug-12-2013 (reading time - 5 min / PDF document hosted in the cloud Skydrive / language English & Español) http://tiny.cc/V2saleCS

If you are broker "we appreciate your trust" together we are adding best efforts for obtain our assured commissions; Much of our effectiveness depends on the group of people who every day we are adding best efforts, for effective results.

"Why sellers, buyers & brokers choose us": we are innovative, we know "how use and adapt new methods to create and develop global private markets"; As our commissions / fees are always in exchange of each effective result, via our management customized specifically for each negotiation: always we will establish a secure perimeter, after and only within an secure perimeter "without default risk between parties (seller, buyer & broker/s) we will plan & get each effective result". Basically via our "know how", without operative cost (in advance) and only in exchange "an commission by each effective result": a) seller has an easy and safe access to global markets, b) buyer has the most innovative and effective protection to make "private purchases in wholesalers markets of worldwide" and c) us the brokers, in exchange to each effective result "we get our assured commissions; We are version 2 point 0 (zero) risk for private trading between: sellers, buyers & brokers".

Our challenge: for any type of product and/or service "be able customize our systems, processes and methods" to solely operate safe, fair & dependable transactions. In global markets, with the interconnecting by digital means, without leaving your desk and with effective removal of any "default risk": sellers, buyers & brokers can be part of "our transactions fair e-trade"; We operate since the retailers transactions of household products such as: appliances, technology, clothing, so on / until wholesalers transactions of industrial products such as: capital goods and commodities (metals & stones precious, fuels and derivatives, so on).

We invite you to operate via our "know how", together we build the future for the private negotiation. For that you can get an prompt response, please contact with this e-mail AsJIMagnani at hotmail.com / You can also follow us on social networks (last update Aug-12-2013), we thank you for your "I LIKE (IL) IN OUR PUBLICATIONS": a) Facebook http://tiny.cc/Magnani_Jorge & b) LinkedIN http://tiny.cc/linkedIN_JMagna In waiting for your positive reply, kind regards "(As)sessor Jorge Magnani".