Netflix support

David Naylor dbn at freebsd.org
Mon Aug 12 18:25:03 UTC 2013

Hi Richard,

I have forwarded your email on to Gerald who is the maintainer of the port.
We generally prefer to wait for the wine devs to integrate the patches instead
of doing an out-of-version patch.

That being said, if this requires FreeBSD specific code the only likely way
the code will get into wine is if someone creates the patch.

Unfortunately I do not have time to follow up on this.  What I can suggest is
either try create the patch yourself (which you can add to emulators/wine-
devel to test) or find a src developer who can make the changes for you (FYI,
I don't have the knowledge required to make that change :-().

If you have any questions please ask, I'll help where I can.

Regards