LGBT Directory Listing

Gay Lesbian Directory sales at gaylesbiandirectory.com
Sat Aug 10 18:36:44 UTC 2013

Gay Lesbian Directory

Summer Special

We wanted to invite you to join the largest, highest ranked, and least expensive Directory serving the Gay Lesbian LGBTQ community in the US, Canada, Great Britain, and other countries.

All Gay and Gay Friendly submissions are welcome.

$1.67/mo (Billed $19.99/yr)

We are the most used LGBT Directory and are highest ranked.
The gay community is very loyal to supporters.
You get a whole page with description, map, picture gallery & contact information
Your Listing links to your website, raising your own website's ranking.
Your Directory Listing will be ranked high in searches
Customers can bookmark & share your business on Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
To Submit Your Listing
       Go to GayLesbianDirectory.com and click on 'Add Your Business' to see options & features.

Upgrade For More Exposure
     Premium Listing is placed above other Listings for all searches and lists
     Premium Listing + Ad also includes a Display Ad and is included in 'Featured' list
       You can compare Listing Options at:
          http://gaylesbiandirectory.com/directory/compare.php
     Just confirm for us which Listing type you want, and we'll send you upgrade information.
Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Jim
GayLesbianDirectory.com
sales at gaylesbiandirectory.com

If you no longer want to be on the mailing list, please reply and send as is.
Gay Lesbian Directory © Copyright 2013