mail/mail-notification 5.4 fails to compile

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 19:33:29 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Marcin Wisnicki
<mwisnicki+freebsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW there are no build errors on build cluster. Is there anything
> non-standard about your build environment ?

No, not that I'm aware of at least.
This is a standard install of FreeBSD 8.4-release, upgraded to
8.4-stable via source and make world, ports tree fetched via portsnap.
No options set in /etc/make.conf.
The only thing I can think of, is that I did choose non-default
options for the mail-notification port (disabling things I don't need)
as shown in the build output in my first message.

--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen