FreeBSD unmaintained ports which are currently scheduled for deletion

Chris Rees crees at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 21 15:27:57 UTC 2013

On 21 April 2013 11:55, Koichiro IWAO <meta at vmeta.jp> wrote:

>> portname:           net-im/rubygem-termtter
>> maintainer:         dhn at FreeBSD.org
>>
>> deprecated because: Does not work with Ruby 1.9
>> expiration date:    2013-05-02
>> build errors:       none.
>> overview:
>>
>> http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=net-im&portname=rubygem-termtter
>

> I strongly disagree to delete net-im/rubygem-termtter.
> It is mismarked as BROKEN by portmgr for one year even if it perfectly works
> with ruby 1.9.

Don't worry, GNATS is checked before any ports are deleted; it won't
go anywhere.

Most of us have a load of commits queued during the hard freeze, and
they haven't gone in yet.

Chris