ASSP current stable

Rusty Nejdl rnejdl at ringofsaturn.com
Thu Apr 18 20:23:13 UTC 2013

Raynaud,

We've been in a ports lock down for a while but even so,
it doesn't pay to upgrade this port too often because there are often
bugs in releases that are fixed and a new tarball rolled with the same
version. The current version is from March 3rd so we're not that out of
date. We're out of lock down now so I will look at another release
sometime soon.

That being said, are you concerned about a bug or
feature that the 1.99 version offers that the 1.98 doesn't?

Rusty
Nejdl

On 2013-04-18 12:24, Raynaud Alexandre wrote:

> Hi, as
mentioned in ASSP 1.9x latest changelog, ASSP 1.98 any build are no
longer maintained and the only stable version is build 1.99 (13098) :

> _ASSP changelog assp.pl 1.99 (13106)_
>
> _ _
>
> _-There is no
developer version 1.98 any longer._

> _-There is only a stable
version starting with build 1.99 (13098)._

> _ _
>
> Are there any
plans to upgrade FreeBSD ASSP port?

> Thanks