Merrytek-Intelligent & Sensor led lamp-90% Energy saving

Ellen wu wujean at yahoo.cn
Thu Apr 18 05:54:44 UTC 2013

Dear Customer,

Nice day!
This is Ms Ellen from Shenzhen Merrytek Technology CO., Ltd. We are a LED intelligent sensor light manufacturer in Shenzhen, China.
We focus on intelligent led light, our strength is Independent Research & Development. Our led table light has patent.

We aim to bring human beings an intelligent and comfortable life.

led bulb, led downlight, led tube and led table light is our main products. All with motion&light sensor. Energy saving up to 90%!

It used in some fixed place: path, porch, bathroom, washroom, kitchen, veranda, stair well, park ect.

Following is our prodcuts special features:
1) Intelligent sensor switch on/off:   With motion sensor technology, the lamp will auto switch on/off according to the monvement in then detection area.

2) Auto dimming: When humen leave, it will be automatically falled to 20% lux for wait.

3) light sensor: Auto identify the environment illumination, and working after it.

4) Self-management:  a) auto switch on/off      b) auto dimming      c) light sensor

5) More humanity: Auto switch on/off, dimming and wait according to human demand.

6) Save energy: Light energy is used as humen demand, it can be saved 50% than genreral led light.

7) Needn't install general switch: inside mircowave sensor switch on/off.

8) Parameter custmized: Detection radii, dimming rating, light sensor and hold time may be customized.

3-year warranty.
CE and RoHS approval.

Delivery Time: 10-15days for normal order.
MOQ: 300pcs.
Sample available.

You are welcome to ask sample for testing.

Thanks and Best regards!
2013-4-18

Ellen Wu

Shenzhen Merrytek technology CO.,LTD
Website: www.merrytek.com

Email: Ellen at merrytek.com
Tel: +86 755 23057253 Ext:235
FAX: +86 755 27863012
Mob: +86 136 3169 7026
MSN: wujean at yahoo.cn
skype: lanjoutius

  P Before printing, think about the environment!