redports.org No address record

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:55:55 UTC 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Chris Rees <crees at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On 12 April 2013 16:52, Fernando Apesteguía
> <fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm getting a "No address record" error[1] trying to build cad/openvsp in
> > redports.
> > It builds fine in my local machine and I can access the URL with the
> > browser too.
> >
> > What am I missing?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://redports.org/~fernape/20130412153229-03742-113174/openvsp-2.2.3.log
>
> Network access is not allowed in any phase except the fetch phase.

I understand, but I'm only accessing the network in that phase via the
do-fetch target, right?

> You need to add openvsp-2.2.3.tar.gz to DISTFILES-- are you using
> USE_GITHUB?

I'm gonna need more help here :)

The current version of the port (2.2.2) doesn't set DISTFILES. Is it
necessary?

Secondly, I didn't know of the existence of USE_GITHUB.

I suppose I should do something like this:

USE_GITHUB=       yes
GH_ACCOUNT=     OpenVSP
GH_PROJECT=       OpenVSP
GH_TAG=                2.2.3