[kde-freebsd] kopete-kde4 fails to build

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Apr 11 13:41:53 UTC 2013

El día Thursday, April 11, 2013 a las 09:02:23AM -0400, Jerry escribió:

> On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:22:22 +0000
> Max Brazhnikov articulated:
>
> > From your build log:
> > /usr/local/include/qt4/QtCore/qbytearray.h:79: error: redefinition of
> > 'uint qstrlen(const char*)' /usr/local/include/qcstring.h:57: error:
> > 'uint qstrlen(const char*)' previously defined here
> >
> > include/qcstring.h is installed by x11-toolkits/qt33. Either you have
> > qt3 package installed or your system polluted with leftovers.
>
> I would vote for a seriously polluted system. When FreeBSD 10-STABLE is
> released, I plan to dump the entire system, reformat it from scratch
> and start over clean. It isn't worth the effort it takes to keep it
> running anymore.

All ports installed files will go away by

# rm -rf /usr/local/*
# rm -rf /var/db/pkg/*
# rm -rf /compat/linux/*

I just did this three days ago to compile after SVN updating /usr/ports

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail