poudriere sillieness re audio/libsamplerate & glib20

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Tue Apr 9 08:49:39 UTC 2013

On 9-4-2013 10:33, Beeblebrox wrote:
>>> How do you know it's supposed to be glib20 and not _glib20?
> I don't, but what I DO know is that after the 2 corrections (star1 and 2
> from post #2), the error messages in the form of 'Unknown component _glib20'
> cleared out and the dependent ports got built by poudriere. So that was
> Makefile related. If not, suggest how it is to be fixed so that the error no
> longer occurs.

Thats correct, _glib20 is removed in the gnome devel repo, because it no
longer needed. The reason why ports use it was to avoid a dependancy on
gamin and gio-fam-backend.

I admit that MC is currently unstable, but you should have mentioned if
your using a non vanilla ports tree. Otherwise people will just assume
your only having ports without extra patches.

-Koop