Installation of "kdenetwork-4.8.4_2" fails

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Sep 22 14:22:38 UTC 2012

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 08:43:29 -0400
Steve Wills articulated:

> Please see the 20120908 entry in /usr/ports/UPDATING.

Been there, done that, doesn't make any difference. My question is why
should I have to delete the never version "libotr-4.0.0" which
"kdenetwork-4.8.4_1" is currently linked against to install
"libotr-3.2.1" so that I can update "kdenetwork-4.8.4" to the latest
version? Apparently, deleting a previously installed version of
"libotr-4.0.0" is the only way to eliminate this problem.

--
Jerry ♔