[HEADS UP] Change to the header in ports Makefiles, take two

Thomas Abthorpe tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 17 16:42:37 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 04:22:45PM +0000, Thomas Abthorpe wrote:
[...]
> Sometimes, as a result of a repocopy, or changed maintainership, the
> Created By and MAINTAINER is no longer in synchronisation.  To avoid
> confusion, the first line can be removed, to ensure only the MAINTAINER
> is contacted.  This gives us the following two line header.
>
> #
> # $FreeBSD$

My apologies, this portion of the text was incorrectly published, a
correction has been issued at
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2012-September/078319.html

Thomas

--