MAINTAINER lines and Real Names

Michael Scheidell scheidell at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 11 22:50:02 UTC 2012

Like with Apache, x 11, or perl?
Trying to get something there committed it's like pulling tiger teeth with
a pair of pliers. return I agree multiple maintainers is a bad idea.
If someone is technical enough to want to maintain that, they can always
use an alias it goes to a group.
Oh, were talking to Apache  x 11 or Perl again
--
Michael Scheidell
Will Hack For Food